Thursday, January 4, 2007

Happy New Years

So I am a little late but it is the thought that counts. We had a quiet Christmas and a quiet new years. Guess we are as boring here as we were in the south. :) On new years at midnight there was a parade that included everyone with a snow machine. Had to be over a hundred. Our stuff finally arrived from the movers. One of the TVs was damaged so we will have to put in a claim. Everyone is telling me to be prepared for a hassle. That's okay I have the time. Michele is going to the Arctic winter games in February as a companion for one of the local artists. She will be taking a side trip with the artist to Edmonton Alberta to see an art exhibition. I got to play Texas hold em poker for the first time. I lost but it was better than watching it on TV. I should have more pictures for my next post.

2 comments:

Gary Nowlan said...

Good job. How's Santa?

Anonymous said...

MMMEEEESSSSHHHHELE...
MISS YOU! GUESS WHO! HA!