Thursday, September 4, 2008

Vacation It's Coming!!

I just realized that our vacation is 7 weeks away. I usually don't get excited about vacation, until a few days, before but we are doing something special this trip. We are first going back to New Brunswick to see family and friends. (Miss ya Mommy) Then we are flying to Miami Florida to get on a ship to cruise around the Gulf of Mexico. We will be stopping in Mexico, Jamaica and the Cayman Islands. We are going to get a chance to see the Mayan ruins. Something I've always wanted to do. Thanks National Geographic. Michele's sister Jackie and family will be joining us and Michele's Mom will be going with us as well. (Miss you too other Mom) Jackie was featured in one of our blog post responding to a meme. Now to focus on work until then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... I too have planned a vacation trip for my next holidays & I'm waiting for them eagerly.