Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The 2010 Nunies

Well it seems the impossible has happened and I got nominated for the best Nunavut Blog for 2010.  Clair from The House & other arctic Musings left me a message letting me know I was nominated.  Cool.  Don't think I will win over Townie Bastard or Bulldogs & Babies but it's an honor that someone liked the blog enough to nominate me.  Those and the other nominated blogs are very well written.  My blog has always been more of a photography blog.  I will have to hit Clair up for a photography section next year. 

So if you are a fan of the site please give me a vote at Clairs site!  Just click this LINK to go to the post to vote.

5 comments:

Leeds daily photo said...

Hi just dropped by to say I voted for you! Paul at Leeds daily photo

Aunt Kathy said...

You have my vote Matt

Matthew & Michele said...

Thanks Auntie.

I could use another 30 or so from somewhere.

Clare said...

Matthew, earlier today I posted that the Nunies close today. That was an error, they close on the 25th (tomorrow) at 5pm. I hope this hasn't caused any problems.

Matthew & Michele said...

Ahhh yes it did. At least 40 people said they would have voted for me that didn't because of the incorrect post. Just add the 40 to my total.

:o)

Just fooling. No issues here.